- Email -
>>> Always include the word Spanking in your email's subject line <<<
Important: If you're writing with any question regarding your Premium Site subscription,
be sure to provide your UserName* so that we can locate your account.
* Your UserName is what you enter into the login box along with your password to enter the site.
- - - - - - - - - -
If you do not receive a prompt response to your email, see our email notes further below.
- Telephone -
Limited availability - Voice Only (No Texts Accepted)
For the most prompt response and service use above Email instead.
- Postal -
P.O. Box 6080
Fresno, CA 93703-6080 USA
Some important notes about Email.
Unlike so many other websites these days, we do promptly respond to all legitimate emails, typically within a few hours or less if during regular daytime business hours here (07:00 - 19:00 UTC -7). If you've written and haven't received a reply within 24 hours, it's likely for one of the following reasons;
- We did reply, but your email's SPAM filter blocked it. Check your SPAM folder. Also, many big ISP's block large amounts of incoming email from ever hitting your inbox, designating it as suspected SPAM, even if it is not. If this happens a lot to you, see about a different email provider.
- We did reply, but our response bounced back to us with an error stating that it was undeliverable due to an invalid email address you supplied. Your email program is not configured correctly and is supplying an invalid "reply to" email address, making it impossible for us to reply to your inquiry.
- Your email didn't include the word "Spanking" in your email's subject line as directed above.
- Your email had "attachments" and/or appeared to contain a virus or other security threat, and was culled by our security system without being opened.
- We haven't received your email.
If you've not received a reply to your inquiry (or never received an email confirmation for a mail-in subscription order you sent via postal mail), but it was a valid inquiry (without attachments and with the word "Spanking" in the subject line), then you've got email issues on your end as described above. Verify that your email account is configured properly for replies (or in the case of mail-in subscription orders that the email address on the form is legible, accurate and reliable), and/or try using a different email address/provider for your contact with us.